One popular recruiting strategy today involves poaching underemployed workers, writes The Wall Street Journal.
Successful leaders of the future need smarts, along with emotional intelligence and a quotient of love, said Jack Ma, via Quartz.
A CEO prepared his employees to do his job while on paternity leave, according to Fast Company.
Since the Great Recession, more women have returned to work than men, and their lower wages mean an overall suppression of wage growth, writes BBC.
Finally, an AI game can help remove discrimination from hiring, via TechCrunch.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval