Technological developments could lead to a loss of 30 percent of banking jobs in the next five years, according to the former CEO of Citigroup Inc., writes Bloomberg.
Tech leaders tend to prefer personalization and reject regulation, making workers’ rights difficult in Silicon Valley, writes The Guardian.
Racism still impacts more than a third of black or minority ethnic workers in the U.K., reports BBC.
The age that CEOs and CFOs are hired is increasing, indicating an older C-suite, according to Quartz.
Finally, here’s how to prevent employees from becoming unengaged, writes Inc.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval