While major tech companies push Democrats further left on many social issues, they also favor less business regulation, reports The New York Times.
Malaysian government is encouraging businesses to have more women in leadership, writes BBC.
Startups are finally working on helping people manage things like food stamp balances, according to Wired.
Despite efforts to close borders, the number of temporary agricultural workers has increased over the past 10 years, writes Quartz.
Finally, here’s Ellen Pao on sexism in Silicon Valley, via Fast Company.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval