Automation has killed many jobs in retail in recent years, only to replace them with better ones, writes The Wall Street Journal.
Toy maker Lego will cut 1,400 jobs as it wades through a period of profit decline, reports The New York Times.
DACA deportations could cost the U.S. economy $400 billion, according to CNBC.
These 50 cities are home to the world’s best universities, according to Business Insider.
Finally, Deutsche Bank plans to replace a big number of its workers with robots, reports Quartz.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval
- Video: 2020 Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning study identifies global leadership gap