[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-rick-bell-is-back-rick-frank-talk-new-uber-ceo-harvey-and-more” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Workforce editor Rick Bell makes his triumphant return to Talent10x after a week on vacation in Oregon taking in the eclipse. Rick and Talent Economy Managing Editor Frank Kalman talk about Rick’s eclipse experience, if military generals make good business leaders, Uber’s new CEO and the Trump administration’s move to nix an Obama-era rule on pay disclosure.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement