That’s the focus of this week’s episode of Talent10x, as Frank Kalman and Workforce‘s Rick Bell interview Joe Weinlick, senior vice president of marketing of Nexxt — formally Beyond.com — about the company’s recent re-branding effort and what it meant for the company’s ability to recruit and retain talent, as well as its positioning in the market.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Executive order takes aim at diversity training, starting with new restrictions on federal contractors
- Checking the DEI box is not enough
- Leading in the throes of pandemic
- 6 ways executive education will never be the same
- Implicit bias affects us all