[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-ccls-bill-pasmore-on-how-todays-leaders-can-best-deal-with-change” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] In this week’s episode of Talent10x, Managing Editor Frank Kalman interviews Bill Pasmore, an organizational practice leader at the Center for Creative Leadership, on how today’s leaders can navigate the current state of change in the current business environment, among other topics related to talent, management and leadership.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first