Power might impair neural processes, which allow powerful people to feel empathy, according to The Atlantic.
How soon will a robot be able to take over certain jobs? Laundry folding will see an automation takeover far before a full automation of labor, BBC reports.
In other automation news, the movement is slow to kill jobs. Since 1950, only one job – elevator operator – has been eliminated due to automation, Quartz writes.
The next trend in co-working space centers around wellness, with one boasting space for yoga and meditation to help women grow their businesses and focus on self-care, Fast Company writes.
Finally, who wins and loses in the recently announced Whole Foods takeover? Entrepreneur explores.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement