[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-how-pre-employment-assessments-are-taking-over-hiring-josh-millet” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] This week’s episode of Talent10x welcomes Josh Millet, CEO and founder of pre-employment assessment provider Criteria Corp. Josh and Managing Editor Frank Kalman discuss the proliferation of pre-employment testing, how companies should weigh using them in the hiring process and more. Listen here or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or Tunein.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning