[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-why-bill-eckstrom-thinks-discomfort-is-essential-for-professional-development” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] In this week’s episode of Talent10x, host Frank Kalman talks with Bill Eckstrom, president of the EcSell Institute, about his TEDx talk, “Why Comfort Will Ruin Your Life.” Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes or Stitcher.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias