[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-why-bill-eckstrom-thinks-discomfort-is-essential-for-professional-development” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] In this week’s episode of Talent10x, host Frank Kalman talks with Bill Eckstrom, president of the EcSell Institute, about his TEDx talk, “Why Comfort Will Ruin Your Life.” Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes or Stitcher.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning