[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-alec-levenson” el_width=”60″] In the latest episode of Talent10x, Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Alec Levenson, a senior research scientist at the Center for Effective Organizations at the University of Southern California, on the value of high-performance work design and why CEOs need to pay more attention to the value of team, not individual, performance.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option