https://youtu.be/aqZBJvnwe6E” title=”Th Consumerization of Learning
Workforce development demands increasingly mirror the way people consume information in their daily lives. It’s up to learning leaders to find meaningful, useful ways to shape content strategies to engage employees how they want – and need – to learn.
- Cannabis companies must keep up with constant changes in industry rules and regulations
- UG2 takes a hands-on approach
- The U.S. and China can learn from each other
- Listen: Vulcan’s Tim Mulligan talks about how companies can teach employees to be happier, healthier and more resilient
- Video: Teaching the signs of trafficking