https://youtu.be/aqZBJvnwe6E” title=”Th Consumerization of Learning
Workforce development demands increasingly mirror the way people consume information in their daily lives. It’s up to learning leaders to find meaningful, useful ways to shape content strategies to engage employees how they want – and need – to learn.
- Why companies must consider a strategic approach to employee education
- Mind over matter: leadership mindsets and actions to drive results
- Innovative Learning Group’s Lisa Toenniges shares her career insights
- It’s time to take lifelong learning from rhetoric to reality
- Becoming a learning enterprise is a culture-change journey