https://youtu.be/aqZBJvnwe6E” title=”Th Consumerization of Learning
Workforce development demands increasingly mirror the way people consume information in their daily lives. It’s up to learning leaders to find meaningful, useful ways to shape content strategies to engage employees how they want – and need – to learn.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option