London — Oct. 22
Mobile learning provider Skill Pill M-Learning (SPML) announced the launch of its Kiosk service, which will provide SMEs with self-service access to its library of more than 120 “Skill Pills” — succinct learning videos designed for mobile devices.
SPML has a content deal with Pearson Education and London Business School, who currently license the Skill Pill library for executive participants.
Said SPML founder Gerry Griffin: “For the first time we can provide SMEs on a limited budget easy access to leading thinkers such as Ken Blanchard and Lynda Gratton. Furthermore, we repurpose this content to make it easily accessible on all mobile and PC devices. Our goal is to help small and mid-sized organizations boost business performance using our content and tools.”
Source: Skill Pill M-Learning
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- COVID-19 is an opportunity to reinvent education
- Video: Positioning remote learning for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Amplify corporate learning with a digital marketing game plan
- Update on the SEC and ISO initiatives for human capital reporting
- We can’t ‘flow of work’ our way into the future