London — Oct. 22
Mobile learning provider Skill Pill M-Learning (SPML) announced the launch of its Kiosk service, which will provide SMEs with self-service access to its library of more than 120 “Skill Pills” — succinct learning videos designed for mobile devices.
SPML has a content deal with Pearson Education and London Business School, who currently license the Skill Pill library for executive participants.
Said SPML founder Gerry Griffin: “For the first time we can provide SMEs on a limited budget easy access to leading thinkers such as Ken Blanchard and Lynda Gratton. Furthermore, we repurpose this content to make it easily accessible on all mobile and PC devices. Our goal is to help small and mid-sized organizations boost business performance using our content and tools.”
Source: Skill Pill M-Learning
- Cannabis companies must keep up with constant changes in industry rules and regulations
- UG2 takes a hands-on approach
- The U.S. and China can learn from each other
- Listen: Vulcan’s Tim Mulligan talks about how companies can teach employees to be happier, healthier and more resilient
- Video: Teaching the signs of trafficking