Las Vegas — Oct. 26.
Saba, a people cloud provider, announced at Workday Rising 2011 that it has established a new partnership with Workday, a provider of SaaS-based enterprise services for global human capital, payroll and financial management, to provide enterprise-class learning and human capital management (HCM) services to joint customers in the cloud. Saba’s learning management services, delivered via the Saba People Cloud, will be tightly integrated with Workday HCM.
The two organizations’ complementary products will provide customers a broad portfolio of human capital management and enterprise learning services.
In addition, Saba will use Workday Studio, a development tool that builds sophisticated and highly customizable integrations to and from Workday. Using Workday Studio, a component of Workday’s Integration Cloud, joint customers will be able to reduce cost of integration and speed time to deployments.
Source: Saba and Workday
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement