Minneapolis — Oct. 27
PDI Ninth House, a global leadership services company, announced the promotion of Allen Moore to director of worldwide coaching services.
In his new role Moore will lead PDI Ninth House’s coaching business. He will be responsible for ensuring that PDI Ninth House delivers the highest quality of coaching to clients at all leadership levels — from the C-suite to the first-line manager.
He will work to closely align coaching with other PDI Ninth House services and continue to enhance coaching as an integral part of the company’s leadership assessment and development programs.
Prior to joining PDI Ninth House, Moore was an executive consultant in Asia for 14 years, and throughout his career he has worked in more than 25 countries, serving more than 400 companies in multiple industry verticals. Moore holds a master’s degree and graduate certificate from the University of Southern California; an additional graduate certificate from UCLA Anderson School of Business; and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Phoenix.
Source: PDI Ninth House
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval