Austin, Texas & London — Oct. 3
Lumesse, an integrated talent management products firm announced that it has signed a binding agreement to acquire Edvantage Group.
Edvantage Group brings Lumesse capabilities in learning management, content development and management, online content delivery and custom course development. The two companies already share a number of customers and have pre-existing integrations between their respective product sets. The acquisition includes all customer contracts, intellectual property, assets and goodwill of the business and, subject to the usual regulatory approval by the Norwegian competition authorities, is expected to close during October.
Source: Edvantage Group
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement