Jackson, Miss. — Sept. 19
American HealthTech announces its launch of social media marketing to expand its way of communicating with constituents. This program is in response to the long-term care industry’s increased use of social media marketing tools to communicate and interact.
American HealthTech’s integrated social media marketing program includes a blog site that promotes industry and corporate news, customer dialogue and product information as it relates to American HealthTech’s leadership position in the long-term care industry, as well as a presence on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. These efforts work together to provide a way for constituents to receive and use information.
“American HealthTech’s foray into the world of social media rounds out our connectivity commitment to our customers, colleagues and partners,” said Teresa Chase, president and CEO of American HealthTech. “Our goal is to create a forum where those in the industry can gather information and communicate with us and their peers about the value of connectivity and interoperability.”
The American HealthTech social media presence is being formally launched in conjunction with the 62nd AHCA/NCAL National Convention & Expo.
Source: American HealthTech
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise