Cincinnati, Ohio — Sept. 1
ELearning! Media Group announced Lectora e-Learning software as a finalist in two Best of ELearning! Awards categories: best eLearning development tool and best presentation tool.
“To have not just one, but two of our Lectora tools nominated in these categories is an honor,” says Peter Bray, chief marketing officer at Trivantis Corp.
Lectora authoring software makes online course and training development for users by offering tools for e-Learning development.
The Best of ELearning! 2011 winners will be announced at the Enterprise Learning! Conference & Expo on Sept. 28.
The ELearning! Media Group produces ELearning! and Government ELearning! magazines.
Source: Lectora and Trivantis Corp.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise