Salt Lake City — July 18
Allen Communication Learning Services recently announced the release of DesignJot, an app made for training professionals and instructional designers.
DesignJot is a tool for the iPad which aims to help new and seasoned instructional designers, trainers and performance consultants build better training by sharpening the collaboration between designers and stakeholders.
“This new app will revolutionize how the foundation is laid for new training courses,” said Ron Zamir, CEO of Allen Communication. “By using this single tool, training development professionals will have all they need to complete a rapid needs analysis and export a high-level course design for an impactful training solution at their fingertips.”
The app includes two components — analysis and design. The analysis tool uses Allen’s proprietary ANSWER Analysis to ensure instructional strategies align with an organization’s unique needs and opportunities. The design tool includes a flow chart builder, a training objective builder, an activity sketch pad, and a content readiness form that can be exported and emailed as deliverables.
Using the app, a chief learning officer, curriculum designer, training manager and other learning stakeholders can map their learner audience, define needs, set strategies to fulfill organizational goals, determine success metrics and export a course design for a new training initiative.
Source: Allen Communication
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning