Portland, Ore. — July 15
BlueVolt, a provider of online learning management systems (LMS) for heating, ventilation and air conditioning services (HVAC), manufacturing, construction and service industries has partnered with hydronic manufacturer Crown Boiler Co. to launch Crown Boiler University.
Crown Boiler University, is designed to streamline product installation and grow new sales by educating contractors, distributors, rep firms and internal employees. Participants take courses on Crown Boiler’s line of boilers, water heaters and furnaces for both residential and commercial use.
Using BlueVolt’s platform, learners can access training from a centralized location at any time, from anywhere with an internet connection. University participants can revisit training materials as often as desired in order to extend the learning process beyond a classroom.
University administrators can maximize their training program through BlueVolt’s reporting tools, such as completion percentages, quiz scores and course progress trackers.
In May, BlueVolt began developing courses for Crown Boiler University. The University’s courses feature interactive learning materials, video and illustrations in order to enhance learning and course effectiveness.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning