Hudson, Ohio — March 30
Radcom, a professional services consulting firm, recently promoted Alex Hamerstone to associate writer.
Hamerstone started with Radcom two years ago as a sales associate, then moved into an operations position and most recently has been an associate writer.
In his new role, Hamerstone will work with multiple clients in the Northeastern Ohio region primarily as a technical writer and graphic designer.
Hamerstone is also experienced at editing, copy writing, and Web design.
He has worked with numerous clients in many industries over the past two years, including manufacturing, high-tech, medical and retail.
Before joining Radcom in 2005, Hamerstone was a commercial producer for Cleveland.Com, where he honed his programming, graphic design and writing skills.
“We’re lucky to have someone with such diverse skills who can evolve to meet the needs of a client-centered and progressive organization,” said Jill McCauslin, Radcom vice president of human resources. “Alex has consistently shown he is ready and able to tackle new assignments, new technologies and new clients.
“Now it’s time for him to go out to meet our clients and work with them one on one.”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content
- Cloudy with a chance of budget approval