Dallas — March 30
Affiliated Computer Services Inc., a provider of business process outsourcing and IT solutions, has announced that Buck Consultants, an ACS company and a human resource and benefits consulting firm, is celebrating 90 years of client service.
Continuing its long history of providing innovative solutions, Buck is focused on advising employers on transforming their HR business capabilities.
Today’s HR department is expected to make significant contributions to shareholder value, governance, competitiveness and risk management.
While Buck remains true to its actuarial origins, the firm has evolved significantly and today offers integrated services to meet its clients’ four key HR challenges:
- Improving the performance of HR.
- Building an innovative global workforce.
- Managing the cost of human capital.
- Complying with regulatory and legislative mandates.
“We ensure client satisfaction by delivering every day on Buck’s founding principles, innovative solutions, unwavering dedication to client service and the highest professional standards,” said Jan K. Grude, executive managing director. “Our full-scale HR solutions combine Buck’s 90-year human capital legacy with the BPO expertise, global reach and technology prowess of ACS.”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content