Plano, Texas — Feb. 26
ExcellerateHRO has announced that two of its senior leaders have been named to an elite list of human resources outsourcing superstars.
Kathryn Kelly, ExcellerateHRO president, and Steven Wilkinson, vice president of sales for Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), have been selected by HRO Today magazine for inclusion in its list of 2007 HRO Superstars.
Individuals on the list are selected by HRO Today staff members, in consultation with industry leaders, for outstanding contributions to the HR outsourcing industry, leadership in implementing outsourcing programs, a proven record of bringing innovation to the marketplace and widely recognized consultative skills.
Kelly was honored in the list’s providers category. As ExcellerateHRO president, she is responsible for global sales, strategy and offerings, and marketing and communications.
Wilkinson was honored in the list’s European HRO leaders category. As vice president of sales for the EMEA region, he is responsible for defining and executing sales strategy, leading specific sales pursuits, managing a sales and support team and solution design.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 6 ways executive education will never be the same
- Implicit bias affects us all
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition