If you are a learning professional who is highly-talented, innovative, customer-focused and looking for a dynamic career with a global company, we invite you to become part of Textron University – Textron’s companywide resource for developing world-class employees. Over the next several years, Textron University will implement learning and development processes and programs to drive business performance by developing the aptitude and attitude needed by our employees to successfully achieve business objectives. Textron University will help make the subject matter come alive and achieve results through a variety of learning and development options from classroom style programs, to online learning, to individual career development and self-assessment tools. This is your opportunity to utilize your expertise to make a meaningful contribution to the careers of fellow employees and Textron success going forward.
Please apply at www.textron.com/careers.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise