With increased pressure to demonstrate ROI, Chief Learning Officers tend to focus primarily on the effectiveness of curricula and training methods. However, as this article demonstrates, mounting evidence shows that the choice of venue and the physical facilities for learning can play a critical role in maximizing the bottom line success of corporate learning programs and training objectives.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Implicit bias affects us all
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’