The Boardroom Imperative provide a quick yet comprehensive guide on getting up to speed on corporate learning. It answers the ten key questions the Board should be asking, with explanations and recommendations. It is addressed primarily to Boards and senior executives. But it will aslo be valuable to everyone throughout management, as we not only make the business case, we also outline your next steps and actions.
- Cannabis companies must keep up with constant changes in industry rules and regulations
- UG2 takes a hands-on approach
- The U.S. and China can learn from each other
- Listen: Vulcan’s Tim Mulligan talks about how companies can teach employees to be happier, healthier and more resilient
- Video: Teaching the signs of trafficking