The Boardroom Imperative provide a quick yet comprehensive guide on getting up to speed on corporate learning. It answers the ten key questions the Board should be asking, with explanations and recommendations. It is addressed primarily to Boards and senior executives. But it will aslo be valuable to everyone throughout management, as we not only make the business case, we also outline your next steps and actions.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option