The Boardroom Imperative provide a quick yet comprehensive guide on getting up to speed on corporate learning. It answers the ten key questions the Board should be asking, with explanations and recommendations. It is addressed primarily to Boards and senior executives. But it will aslo be valuable to everyone throughout management, as we not only make the business case, we also outline your next steps and actions.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization