To stay ahead of the trends that shape Enterprise Learning, you need the latest tools at your fingertips. Those who do not innovate are left behind. With that understanding, Chief Learning Officer magazine brings you the latest tool to keep you ahead of the industry and in touch with your peers. The digial editon of Chief Learning Officer magazine delivers all of the content you’ve grown to trust right to your computer. There are no downloads and no waiting. Complete issues of CLO magazine will now be just a click away. Best of all, there is no extra charge for this service. The digital edition can be delivered to you computer in addition to the print version or in place of the print version. The choice is yours!
Chief Learning Officer magazine understands the importance of innovation and is dedicated to providing our audience with the most up-to-date information as well as state-of-the-art methods to deliver this information. The digital edition of Chief Learning Officer magazine is our latest offering. Harnessing the power of the web, we are able to provide enhanced content, including streaming audio and video clips. The digital edition also allows you to share the information by simply forwarding a link to your colleagues.
Chief Learning Officer magazine: Wherever, Whenever
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise