There’s no “I” in success. A smart CLO knows that developing a strong relationship with their executive team is critical to the success of an organization’s learning and development programs. Our panes will give advice and outline why and how the CLO should communicate and partner with managers to meet training and development goals.
Join us Wednesday, March 3, 2004, -2 p.m. Eastern / 11 a.m. Pacific.
Presented by Chief Learning Officer magazine and featuring a panel of experts that includes:
- Tom Kelly, Vice President of Internet Learning Solutions Group at Cisco Systems
- Jaclyn Kostner, CEO at Bridge The Distance
- Brook Manville, Executive Vice President at United Way of America
Click Here to Register
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first