This event was previously held live on December 3, 2003 . The recording of this event is 68:43 mins/secs long and 8864 kb in size.
To view this event in archived format, please check this link!
Ask any Chief Learning Officer and you’ll find their job goes beyond planning education. Responsible for big budgets and major initiatives, learning executives also have to be ready to prove the value of workforce development efforts.
In this e-seminar panel discussion, our experts will look at the return on education investment companies can and do see, and discuss some best practices in measuring results to help them keep education programs, and the corporations offering them, thriving.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring