Video editing by Shaan Chadha and Colin Hohman.
Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning recently published a study which revealed how the leadership requirements in all industries have shifted due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Here, Larry Clark, managing director of Global Learning Solutions at HBPCL, discusses this study’s findings, including what specific skills and capabilities that leaders (and specifically mid-level managers) should focus on moving forward post-pandemic, and how learning and development can help.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content