Lowinn Kibbey, the global head of Johnson & Johnson’s Human Performance Institute, talks about the challenges of modern leaders, as well as how they can balance workloads and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring