Steven Rice, chief human resources officer at the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, talks with Senior Editor Lauren Dixon about how the organization expanded its paid parental leave option, aligned it to their mission and still got work done.
- Accountability is key to enabling diversity and inclusion in organizations
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. announces acquisition of Saba in $1.395 billion deal
- What is the future of skills, roles and workforce development?
- Why companies must consider a strategic approach to employee education
- Mind over matter: leadership mindsets and actions to drive results