[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-pinsight-founder-martin-lanik-on-creating-leadership-habits” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] [/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column]
Pinsight Founder Martin Lanik joins Senior Editor Lauren Dixon to discuss the flaws in today’s leadership development programs and how to create effective habits as managers.
- KPMG opens $450 million training facility Lakehouse
- Relativity’s Dorie Blesoff shares lessons from her career
- Video: Former astronaut Leland Melvin talks teamwork and talent
- Build a deliberately developmental organization through peer learning groups
- Why education is the benefit nobody uses — and how to change that