[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-should-the-monday-after-the-super-bowl-be-a-holiday” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] In his last Talent10x podcast, Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce’s Rick Bell discuss the lagging productivity and performance that happens on the Monday after the Super Bowl and if employers should consider giving employees the day off as a result. They also talk about Disney’s announced $1,000 bonus as a result of the new tax law and more.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias