[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-should-the-monday-after-the-super-bowl-be-a-holiday” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] In his last Talent10x podcast, Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce’s Rick Bell discuss the lagging productivity and performance that happens on the Monday after the Super Bowl and if employers should consider giving employees the day off as a result. They also talk about Disney’s announced $1,000 bonus as a result of the new tax law and more.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- 3 steps to improving conversational capacity
- From bystander to upstander
- From hardship to hardiness: 5 strategies for turning crisis into a catalyst for leadership development
- How to select candidates for executive coaching in your company
- Re-entry in a recession