Employers increasingly rely on custom courses over college educations to teach their talent pool, writes Wired.
The current tax bill proposal would remove the ability for companies to write off transit benefits on their taxes, reports Chicago Tribune.
In other tax news, tuition waivers will not be taxed, as previously proposed, writes NPR.
In order to better understand Bitcoin, one Japanese company will begin paying some of its employees in the virtual currency, writes The Guardian.
Finally, here’s how CEOs handled 2017’s crazy news cycle, via Fast Company.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Prediction: Half of Fortune 500 CEOs will be women before 2030
- The kids are alright
- Build commitment to change through high-involvement change leadership
- How to protect your learning budget amid current uncertainty
- Video: How can leaders better support Black employees in the workplace?