Employers increasingly rely on custom courses over college educations to teach their talent pool, writes Wired.
The current tax bill proposal would remove the ability for companies to write off transit benefits on their taxes, reports Chicago Tribune.
In other tax news, tuition waivers will not be taxed, as previously proposed, writes NPR.
In order to better understand Bitcoin, one Japanese company will begin paying some of its employees in the virtual currency, writes The Guardian.
Finally, here’s how CEOs handled 2017’s crazy news cycle, via Fast Company.
- Accountability is key to enabling diversity and inclusion in organizations
- Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. announces acquisition of Saba in $1.395 billion deal
- What is the future of skills, roles and workforce development?
- Why companies must consider a strategic approach to employee education
- Mind over matter: leadership mindsets and actions to drive results