Employers increasingly rely on custom courses over college educations to teach their talent pool, writes Wired.
The current tax bill proposal would remove the ability for companies to write off transit benefits on their taxes, reports Chicago Tribune.
In other tax news, tuition waivers will not be taxed, as previously proposed, writes NPR.
In order to better understand Bitcoin, one Japanese company will begin paying some of its employees in the virtual currency, writes The Guardian.
Finally, here’s how CEOs handled 2017’s crazy news cycle, via Fast Company.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization