As leaders, CLOs can embrace nonconformity and reward constructive discord to end up with better decisions, more creativity and more engaging conversations, says Francesca Gino, professor at Harvard Business School and author of “Rebel Talent.”
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Prediction: Half of Fortune 500 CEOs will be women before 2030
- The kids are alright
- Build commitment to change through high-involvement change leadership
- How to protect your learning budget amid current uncertainty
- Video: How can leaders better support Black employees in the workplace?