A higher education overhaul bill currently making its way through Congress could heat up competition for adult students, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Also from The Journal, the tax bill on the verge of becoming law would end company breaks for executive pay.
More than 600 of the largest public corporations in the U.S. have no women on their boards, reports Quartz.
This is the one book every student should read in 2018, according to Harvard professors, via Business Insider.
Finally, how you can start a business and have a baby at the same time, according to Harvard Business Review.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option