A higher education overhaul bill currently making its way through Congress could heat up competition for adult students, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Also from The Journal, the tax bill on the verge of becoming law would end company breaks for executive pay.
More than 600 of the largest public corporations in the U.S. have no women on their boards, reports Quartz.
This is the one book every student should read in 2018, according to Harvard professors, via Business Insider.
Finally, how you can start a business and have a baby at the same time, according to Harvard Business Review.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization