Companies that report bribery might face no penalty for doing so, writes Bloomberg.
India’s authority on communications endorses net neutrality, reports The Guardian.
Younger generations are increasingly likely to invest their money in socially responsible businesses, according to The Economist.
In a scheduling glitch, American Airlines gave too many pilots time off in December, impacting more than 15,000 flights, writes The Verge.
The Chipotle founder and current CEO, Steve Ells, will be executive chairman once the company finds his replacement, reports The New York Times.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Congratulations to the 2020 LIP Award winners!
- 5 things to stop expecting from a mentor
- Politics, values and the election in the workplace
- New benchmarking tool for higher ed seeks to address workplace soft skills gap
- Who leads your DEI function, and how do you support them from an organizational perspective?