Will corporate tax cuts actually improve the U.S. economy? NPR explores.
The new tax plan would also change how startups pay their employees. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing, writes Wired.
General Electric Co.’s CEO John Flannery is shaking up the business, and not all investors are happy about it, reports Bloomberg.
Top U.S. schools should enroll more veterans, writes The Atlantic.
One journalist explores the supposed robot takeover of work, via Quartz.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Congratulations to the 2020 LIP Award winners!
- 5 things to stop expecting from a mentor
- Politics, values and the election in the workplace
- New benchmarking tool for higher ed seeks to address workplace soft skills gap
- Who leads your DEI function, and how do you support them from an organizational perspective?