[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-anthony-dagostino-no-the-rising-risk-of-cyber-threat-on-business” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Cyber theft is a huge evolving risk for businesses, as evidenced by the recent massive data breach at credit reporting firm Equifax. On this episode of Talent10x, Frank Kalman interviews Anthony Dagostino, global head of cyber risk at Willis Towers Watson, on what’s behind the cyber theft threat as well as what executives can do to combat it.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization