[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-anthony-dagostino-no-the-rising-risk-of-cyber-threat-on-business” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Cyber theft is a huge evolving risk for businesses, as evidenced by the recent massive data breach at credit reporting firm Equifax. On this episode of Talent10x, Frank Kalman interviews Anthony Dagostino, global head of cyber risk at Willis Towers Watson, on what’s behind the cyber theft threat as well as what executives can do to combat it.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement