[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-emojis-at-work-the-socially-responsible-ceo” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman and Workforce Editor Rick Bell discuss a recent study showing that being socially responsible doesn’t always benefit CEOs at poor-performing companies. The two also talk about use of emojis at work and recap the final stretch of his week at the HR Technology Conference last week in Las Vegas.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise