The biggest worry for today’s CEOs is a career-ending cyberattack, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Millennials are increasingly being called upon to mentor top company executives, writes The New York Times.
India’s Silicon Valley is drowning under the worst rains of the century, according to Quartz.
Brexit is now an existential threat to Northern Ireland, according to Business Insider.
Finally, why serving shareholders doesn’t mean putting profit above all else, from Harvard Business Review.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office
- Combatting a campus (and workplace) mental health epidemic
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise