The biggest worry for today’s CEOs is a career-ending cyberattack, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Millennials are increasingly being called upon to mentor top company executives, writes The New York Times.
India’s Silicon Valley is drowning under the worst rains of the century, according to Quartz.
Brexit is now an existential threat to Northern Ireland, according to Business Insider.
Finally, why serving shareholders doesn’t mean putting profit above all else, from Harvard Business Review.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement