Ford’s new CEO Jim Hackett, after a summer of touring the auto maker’s operations and brainstorming with executives, is ready to start putting his agenda to work, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Europe’s on-demand economy draws complaints — and regulators, writes The New York Times.
The inventor of microfinance has an idea on how to fix capitalism, according to Quartz.
Millennials who transformed Washington, D.C., after the recession are now leaving for cheaper cities, writes The Washington Post.
Finally, why American entrepreneurship is flourishing, according to The Economist.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work
- Digital transformation through mindset, delivery and content