[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/bonus-pod-talent10x-preview-with-jim-conti-and-katie-grinberg” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] Managing Editor Frank Kalman welcomes Sprout Social’s Jim Conti and Narrative Science’s Katie Grinberg as they preview their talks at Talent Economy‘s upcoming Talent10x event on Sept. 6 at Tech Nexus in Chicago.
To register for the event, visit Talent10x.com.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Leadership development should begin with “why” — and that’s usually not behavior change
- Change is incumbent on all of us
- Visions and missions — defining your value and purpose proposition
- The Reskilling Revolution versus the ‘clay layer’
- When the leader can’t return to the office