Companies are hiring former military generals to develop leadership talent, provide corporate governance and oversee cybersecurity, reports The Wall Street Journal.
Every problem with the U.S. economy is because companies have too much power, according to new research profiled in Quartz.
Uber’s process to choose its new CEO included power plays and wild swings of support among the firm’s board members, reports The New York Times.
Why do we undervalue competent management? Harvard Business Review explores.
Finally, retail jobs will “vanish” due to technology, and it will affect every region, reports Business Insider.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty
- Creating an environment for effective learning measurement
- Honest feedback plays a critical role in building cultural D&I
- Progressive Insurance gives interns an entry-level lesson in the new reality of office work