[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-workforce-editor-rick-bell-recaps-shrm-uber-and-other-talent-related-musings” el_width=”50″] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Workforce editor Rick Bell on his recent trip to the SHRM conference in New Orleans. Also, the two discuss Uber’s leadership future in the wake of Travis Kalanick’s resignation from the CEO post last week, as well as if drinking alcohol in the office is fair or foul. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or Tunein.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning