[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-workforce-editor-rick-bell-recaps-shrm-uber-and-other-talent-related-musings” el_width=”50″] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Workforce editor Rick Bell on his recent trip to the SHRM conference in New Orleans. Also, the two discuss Uber’s leadership future in the wake of Travis Kalanick’s resignation from the CEO post last week, as well as if drinking alcohol in the office is fair or foul. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or Tunein.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?
- Mitigating the effects of implicit bias
- What it takes to become a collaborative leader
- It’s time to update your evaluation strategy