[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-workforce-editor-rick-bell-recaps-shrm-uber-and-other-talent-related-musings” el_width=”50″] Managing Editor Frank Kalman talks with Workforce editor Rick Bell on his recent trip to the SHRM conference in New Orleans. Also, the two discuss Uber’s leadership future in the wake of Travis Kalanick’s resignation from the CEO post last week, as well as if drinking alcohol in the office is fair or foul. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or Tunein.
- KPMG opens $450 million training facility Lakehouse
- Relativity’s Dorie Blesoff shares lessons from her career
- Video: Former astronaut Leland Melvin talks teamwork and talent
- Build a deliberately developmental organization through peer learning groups
- Why education is the benefit nobody uses — and how to change that