GE Corporate Learning Leader Leiza Brock talks about why the multinational conglomerate’s learning and business brands are so tightly aligned and what that does for the business and for workforce development.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- Psychological safety leads to better managers and teams at this major enterprise
- The skills gap: technology first
- 5 strategies to diminish sexual harassment and toxicity in mentoring
- 2020 and beyond: skill sets that matter
- Personalizing performance, not learning: lessons from mass customization