GE Corporate Learning Leader Leiza Brock talks about why the multinational conglomerate’s learning and business brands are so tightly aligned and what that does for the business and for workforce development.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- A diversity training success story
- What’s holding inclusion back? Leaders’ behavior.
- Psychological safety: an overlooked secret to organizational performance
- Designing virtual learning for application and impact: the missing ingredient
- Brain-based leadership in a time of heightened uncertainty