[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-a-chat-with-workforces-rick-bell-on-talent” el_width=”50″ align=”center”] In this week’s episode of Talent10x, Managing Editor Frank Kalman welcomes Rick Bell, editor of Talent Economy‘s sister publication, Workforce, to the program.
The two talk about their experience attending the SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition, which visited Chicago April 24-26; the fallout from the Bill O’Reilly sexual harassment scandal; and business lessons for leaders watching last week’s NFL Draft.
- When it comes to executive education, the challenge is to design for desired success
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning