[vc_video link=”https://soundcloud.com/user-745793386/talent10x-how-executives-can-adjust-to-the-rise-of-the-gig-economy-jeanne-macdonald” el_width=”50″] In this episode of the Talent Economy Talent10x podcast, Frank Kalman talks with Jeanne MacDonald, president of global talent acquisition solutions for Korn Ferry Futurestep, on how the rising wave of gig workers should push executives to change their talent strategies. Listen here or subscribe to Talent10x on iTunes or Stitcher.
- 5 Forces Shaping the Future of HR
- Why ‘Leaders Eat Last’
- McDonald’s names new chief learning and development officer
- Skills aren’t soft or hard — they’re durable or perishable
- 5 things you should be doing for your virtual internship program
- Developing a real strategy for on-the-job learning
- Video: Overcoming the narrative of racial difference: Why the controversy?