These were the top five stories on our site this week!
- How to Kick Your Own Rear: Butt kicks are important ego-reducing events. The more you focus on others — and not on yourself — the better you’ll do.
- Adaptive Learning Methods Could Close the Trained Worker Skills Gap: To close skills gaps and maximize workforce potential, so called low-skilled workers need training love too.
- These Assumptions about Learning and Leadership Development Might Hurt You: Learning leaders can deliver greater organizational impact when they tackle misperceptions about learning and development head on.
- How to Create Tomorrow’s Learning Today: Learning leaders need to rethink and reimagine what constitutes learning.
- Do We Practice What We Preach? What we’re told we want and what we do to get it are two different things.
- Listen: Upwork’s Zoe Harte makes the case for freelancers as core part of talent development strategy
- What should be the employer’s role in tackling student loan debt?
- Intellectual humility is a key skill for tomorrow’s leaders
- Student debt is an impediment to lifelong learning
- Standing still is no longer an option